Journey through the Bible
August 4, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Cowboy Church (Get Directions)
18171 W Hopi Dr
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Beginning in August, on Tuesday nights @ 6:30 pm we want to take you on a Journey through the Bible!
We plan to take the next two years to teach you an overview of all of God's Word...from Genesis to Revelation!
- Pastor Morris Pruit, will be the primary preacher/teacher on Tuesday nights.
- We will generally take two weeks to cover each book of the Bible.
- We want to encourage each one of you to pray about joining us for this adventure! Why?
Although Dad and I have studied the Bible in both college & seminary, we actually learned more by studying with this guide!
- You can read every word of the Bible in the next two years!
- You can gain a real and solid grasp on the teaching and the truth of all of God's Word.
- We believe this study will change both you/your life and our church for the better!
You will get the most out of this study by doing the following:
- Purchase a study guide for yourself - Through the Bible in One Year, Dr. Alan B. Stringfellow
- This guide will serve as a road map for our study. The textbook is THE BIBLE!
- We will order these in bulk and have them available at PCCC...approx. $15 each.
- Read the Bible...assigned passage each week. It should require about 15 minutes per day.
- Read and complete the lesson in the guide before Tuesday night teaching time. This should take another 15 minutes per week.
- Winter Residents!!! Please plan to join us! You can join us by LIVESTREAMING!
Please order your study guide directly from christianbook.com
Study Guide, shipping and handling will run you just over $15...not sure about our Canadian friends!
- Sign up tonight or Sunday morning so we can make sure we order enough of the guides!
- If you cannot be with us tonight or Sunday, reply to this email with your name(s) and phone number!
- Winter Residents/Livestream members - reply to this email and let us know you plan to join us! (And don't forget to order your guide online!)
- As always, invite someone else to take this journey with you!!!